As every project is unique I provide a free quotation for my fees before commencing, that way you know where you stand right from the beginning.
Most projects are quoted to completion of second revisions, however some clients prefer to utilise my time at an hourly rate depending on the documentation/drawing work required.
Lighting design quoted on the following components
Lighting design includes:
- Initial design brief meeting/discussion.
- Conceptual design.
- Initial site visit (if required).
- Plan drawings for the lighting layout, including:
- Lighting equipment key.
- Full installation notes.
- Lamp nominations.
- Lighting equipment images and schematic information.
- First presentation meeting.
- First revisions as required following first presentation.
- Final presentation meeting with plans and specifications amended where required.
- Copies of all the relevant documents, including A1colour plans, and digital copies.
Further revisions, extra site meetings, fine tuning and flights/travel are not included in the quotation, but I am happy to continue with any further work at the client discretion for an hourly rate.